PAQICJuly 5, 2023 2023-07-31 9:28
PROGRAM ASSESSMENT & QUALITY IMPROVEMENT COMMITTEE (PAQIC)
Chair Person : Head of the Department
CO-Chair : One of the Senior Faculty
Members : Three Senior Faculty from Department
PAQIC Members for the Academic Year 2022-23
|Head of the Department
|Dr. YALLA VENKATESWARULU
|Dr. TAMMINEEDI VENKATA SATYA VIVEK
|Mr. VENKATA RAMA NARASIMHA RAO MONDERTI
|Mr. NAGA VENU VISHNU MURTHY RAVIPATI
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To develop, implement and monitor quality parameters for various academic and administrative activities within the department
- To create a learner centric environment.
- To collect feedbacks from faculty members take necessary actions and measuring the effectiveness
- To compute and continuously monitor attainment of PO and PSOS
- To evaluate Program effectiveness and take necessary steps for continues improvement.
- To motivate faculty and students to attend workshops, developing projects, working models, paper publications and Research
- To interact with the students, faculty members Program coordinator and external stakeholders to understand the effectiveness of the program in order to achieve the PEOS.
- To review reports submitted by CEG initiate remedial measures, facilitate academic audit and prepare an action plan for improvement.
- To build organized and systematic methodology of documentation and internal communication.
- To encourage professional body activities among the faculty and students.
- To set targets for PO attainment.