About ExaminationsMay 20, 2023 2023-07-21 4:48
Teaching and evaluation are the two sides of a coin. Examination cell plays a key role in evaluation part. The Examination Cell in BVC COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING was headed by the Chief Superintendent of Examinations (Principal) with the support of Officer In charge of Examination and supporting staff. The Prime responsibility of Examination Cell is conducting of all examinations (Both Internal and External Exams) in fair and systematic manner under the directions of the Chief Superintendent of Examinations.
Primary Functions of Examination Cell
- Examination Cell serves all Examination notices received from University to all concerned.
- Examination cell prepares Circulars for students regarding Exam Fee Collection, the last date of fee Collection, modalities of payments of fine etc.
- Examination Cell takes all precautions while preparing Examination Time table, Invigilation duty chart, seating plans for the students in the Examination halls, smooth conduct of Examinations etc.
- Examination Cell mobilizes the proper staff during the Examination time, and assigning them duty as per the duty chart already prepared.
- Examination cell takes necessary steps for distribution of Answer sheets to the concerned teachers after completion of the exam and receiving the answer sheets, award list, and preparing in the desired format to send them to University.
- Examination Cell staff collects Marks Memos of various examinations from the University and they distribute them to the corresponding students.
- Examination cell analyzes all examination results and in consultation with the Principal, prepares the report thereof for submission to appropriate authorities for follow up action.
- Examination Cell keeps all records pertaining to examinations.
- Examination Cell staff addresses grievances of administration, faculty, staff and students on all examination related issues.